miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

† I Lost My Star †


† I Lost My Star †


I saw My silver light fading away;
my only gleam lay dying while i cried;
without its farewell i'm still here
why do i lose all that i want?
why it is going without me?

My star, is out of reach
but i believed in my star
even it's not close to me
even if it rejects
 my star, my sister, my pillow;


the day that i fly to you
i will get it back to me
we  will  dance in the deep
colors of its home..

in the yore universe
which we longed to share
i'll find to my lonely star
now shine shine shine into you
as i can rescue you...


Gothic Embrace

4 comentarios:

  1. it's a poem? does it? because is really realism, which one have a star far away or nearly, the problem is grow up to keep bearing the fight day by day, year by year until get it! the simple life is a big challenge. No more!

    good day!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i cannot call "poem" to all what i write...
    are just written words from my mind and heart , i just searched a star and she came to me, but i had a dream last night , the dream was that i lost my star... its light is so warm which feed my lonely nights..
    sure life is a challenge...we have to face
    day by day ... as a star keep its color and sparkle ... hugs..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nice poem, i reflect into it, when i'm all alone a star is right there ... in front of my bed, she dances for me , she bright in midnight just for me..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ......... , . - . - , _ , ....... ..
    ......... ) ` - . .> ' `( .......
    ........ / . . . .`.. . . .. ........
    ........ |. . . . . |. . .| .........
    ......... .. . . . ./ . ./ ...........
    ........... `=(.. /.=` ...........
    ............. `-;`.-' .............
    ............... `)| ... , .........
    ................. || _.-'| ..........
    ............. , _|| .._, / .........
    ....... , ..... ..|| .' ..............
    .... |.. |.. , . ||/ ...............
    , ....` | /|., |Y.., ...........
    ... '-...'-._....||/ ..............
    ........ >_.-`Y| ...............
    ............. , _|| ..............
    ............... ..|| ..............
    ................. || ..............
    ................. || ..............
    ................. |/ ..............
    ...................................

    ResponderEliminar